Just had a weird occurance of VA showing funcionality in a text file that is part of the solution (documentation) and contains class names from the project.
I had written the class name of a class not yet implemented into the documentation file, clicked in the solution explorer on "Add class", added the class file and class implementation. Then, when i switched back to the text file, at the caret location right after the class name, poped up the VA menu to add a "using" of the namespace where I had added the new class.
while I could not immediately repro it, there is something fishy happening here. Will follow up when i can repro it somehow.