Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Amimoller

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  3:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We are using vs2019 and Unreal (4.25)

For as long as i can remember, using the auto keyword has messed up VA. Both auto completion and "convert . to ->"

Here is a common example of getting a component.

When you type . it does not get converted to ->

if you change the code to be "auto* health" convertion works as normal, but the listbox will not adhere to "List non-inherited entries first"

Both issues makes the use of auto problematic as it slows down your workflow.

Getting this fixed would be great :)
Cheers!

Edited by - Amimoller on Dec 15 2020 3:28:22 PM

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  06:42:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am definitely seeing some problems with auto and "FindComponentByClass" here. Do you only see this problem with template functions, or more generally?

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  12:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still looking, since something odd is going on here, but I have discovered a partial work around, if you are interested. Consider the very simple code example:

ACharacter *simpleCharacter;
auto autoLocal = simpleCharacter->FindComponentByClass<ULightComponentBase>();
autoLocal; // bug seen on this line

go to where the variable "autoLocal" is declared, place the caret into this variable name, and trigger the VA refactoring command "Introduce Variable". You will be prompted for a new variable name, I used "tempByClass" and VA turns this into the code:

ULightComponentBase* tempByClass = simpleCharacter->FindComponentByClass<ULightComponentBase>();
auto autoLocal = tempByClass;
autoLocal; // variable now handled correctly

so you get VA to add the inbetween line that lets VA correctly understand the auto variable. This does make the auto variable redundant, but since you are just adding in a "clearer" definition of the auto variable, the following code that uses the auto variable remains unchanged.

Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  1:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have put in a bug report for auto not working out the return type of FindComponentByClass<>()

case=144217

Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  1:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far I cannot reproduce the second problem, "List non-inherited entries first".

Either I cannot get a listbox to appear on the auto variable, or when using a temporary variable to "fix" the auto variable then the order of the items in the listbox works correctly for me.

Can you please turn On:

VA Options -> Floating Buttons and Icons -> Denote content from Visual Assist with tomato icons

and see if you get any tomato icons in the listbox when you get this listbox that isn't ordered correctly? I am wondering if the listbox is coming from the IDE instead of from VA, but that still doesn't explain the lack of ordering.

Does the "List non-inherited entries first" work in other listboxes for you?

If you turn On:

VA Options -> Enhanced Listboxes -> Bold non-inherited members

are you seeing any bold entries in the listbox?

Go to Top of Page

Amimoller

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  2:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So i tried again, the options you mention where already turned on.

for the case
auto* component = FindComponent...
The listbox items do not have the tomatoe icon and probably come from intellisense

I tried another common case which is Cast<>
auto component = Cast<USomeComponent>(Component);
Here . to -> doesnt work, not even with auto*
But here it does show the correct listbox.

If i manually type -> then it uses the Intellisense suggestions.
Weird that its not the same as FindComponent.
Ill try some more cases, but i have yet to find any use of auto that seems to work correctly.

Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2020 :  09:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In general VA's auto handing should work well, but VA can struggle with template code, since templates are instanciated at compile time, and VA does not get to compile the code. Currently auto does not correctly work out the return type from template functions, which is an open bug report. It's possible the same bug is showing up here.

casting should work correctly, but "Cast" is an unreal engine specific function, and is thus different to "normal" casts.

One place auto does work well in my experience is STL style iterators, which tend to have very long types to write out manually. But I don't know how much of this you will be doing in Unreal Engine.

If you place the caret into "Cast" what are you seeing in VA's context and definition fields? For the simple test code:

APawn* pBaseClass = simpleCharacter;
auto characterCast = Cast<ACharacter>(pBaseClass);

I am seeing:

context field = ACharacter
definition field = class ENGINE_API ACharacter : public APawn{...}

which is not right.

Go to Top of Page

Amimoller

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  03:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are right, it does seem to work pretty well on non-template code. I guess the problem is that most of the places we want to use it in Unreal is templated functions. Mostly Cast and FindComponent and its variations.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  2:47:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is something inside Unreal Engine that is confusing our parser with Cast, but so far I cannot find any clues as to what it is. I have put a bug report in for this:

case=144225

if you set up a simple test for the Cast function outside of Unreal Engine then VA handles it correctly, and dot is converted to -> when using it with auto.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2022 :  12:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by feline

In general VA's auto handing should work well, but VA can struggle with template code, since templates are instanciated at compile time, and VA does not get to compile the code. Currently auto does not correctly work out the return type from template functions, which is an open bug report. It's possible the same bug is showing up here.

casting should work correctly, but "Cast" is an unreal engine specific function, and is thus different to "normal" casts.

One place auto does work well in my experience is STL style iterators, which tend to have very long types to write out manually. But I don't know how much of this you will be doing in Unreal Engine.

If you place the caret into "Cast" what are you seeing in VA's context and definition fields? For the simple test code:

APawn* pBaseClass = simpleCharacter;
auto characterCast = Cast<ACharacter>(pBaseClass);

I am seeing:

context field = ACharacter
definition field = class ENGINE_API ACharacter : public APawn{...}

which is not right.

Sorry to necro this thread, but has there been any updates on the issue of using auto with templated return types? Is there a case number for that bug that we can reference in the future? One of my few usages for auto is when using a templated return type. It's a real bummer that I tend to need to avoid doing this, because VA doesn't work properly with that variable.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2022 :  06:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately no progress yet. I will have another look at this, to see if some sort of work around helps.

From the bug report its not at all clear what is causing the problem, since the problem only shows up some of the time, so its not even all uses of Cast<> with auto. Very confusing.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2022 :  11:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Unfortunately no progress yet. I will have another look at this, to see if some sort of work around helps.

From the bug report its not at all clear what is causing the problem, since the problem only shows up some of the time, so its not even all uses of Cast<> with auto. Very confusing.

I know this post was originally about Unreal, but it's worth mentioning that we don't use Unreal. We see it in just ordinary templated C++ functions. It's also 100% of the time for us.

Edited by - bpdburden on Jan 28 2022 11:25:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  11:10:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you be able to post, or send me, a code sample that shows this problem? For the Unreal Engine case, if I set up a simple test template function that seems to do the same thing, with a different name, then it works correctly. This doesn't much help with the Unreal Engine problem, but it does indicate that there is something odd going on in this case.

If I can reproduce the problem you are seeing, I might be able to do something to help.

Please send me the files via email:

[email protected]

including this thread ID or URL in the description, so we can match it up.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  12:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Would you be able to post, or send me, a code sample that shows this problem? For the Unreal Engine case, if I set up a simple test template function that seems to do the same thing, with a different name, then it works correctly. This doesn't much help with the Unreal Engine problem, but it does indicate that there is something odd going on in this case.

If I can reproduce the problem you are seeing, I might be able to do something to help.

Please send me the files via email:

[email protected]

Just the most basic template code will cause it (in a brand new empty file, no includes):

class TestClass
{
public:
	void TestFunction() {}
};

template<class T>
T * TestTemplate()
{
	return new TestClass();
}

void test()
{
	auto * testVar = TestTemplate<TestClass>();
	testVar. // <-- point of failure
}

When writing this sample, I did notice that it seems to be extremely inconsistent. Sometimes it fails to autocomplete to "->" and/or bring up the function list, sometimes it works as expected. It can be as simple as literally just retyping "testVar." or even just typing it on a different line, or sometimes retyping the testVar variable definition. If you'd like, I can send you a video of the behavior and the various things I can poke to fix/break it.

In our actual codebase, it always fails (or at least I've never seen it work), but I suspect this is because our code is significantly more involved than this contrived example, so there's many more points of failure.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  1:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, that's not something that I would expect VA to have problems with, and so far no obvious signs of problems here.

First, can you see what you have the two settings:

VA Options -> Editor -> Convert dot to -> in C/C++
Convert dot to -> if operator -> is overloaded

set to? Does turning this On make any difference? The setting is designed to help with smart pointer templates, so may help here.

Beyond that, when you see the problem, can you please place the caret into the variable and see what VA shows in its context and definition fields, these are normally at the top of the editor window and are where the Alt-M list is shown from. This will tell you what VA thinks is the variable type. If they are blank then VA is having problems working out what is going on, which would certainly explain the problem you are seeing. Or VA might have worked out the wrong type, which would also explain the problem.

Either way it hopefully gives us somewhere to start.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  2:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK, that's not something that I would expect VA to have problems with, and so far no obvious signs of problems here.

First, can you see what you have the two settings:

VA Options -> Editor -> Convert dot to -> in C/C++
Convert dot to -> if operator -> is overloaded

set to? Does turning this On make any difference? The setting is designed to help with smart pointer templates, so may help here.

Beyond that, when you see the problem, can you please place the caret into the variable and see what VA shows in its context and definition fields, these are normally at the top of the editor window and are where the Alt-M list is shown from. This will tell you what VA thinks is the variable type. If they are blank then VA is having problems working out what is going on, which would certainly explain the problem you are seeing. Or VA might have worked out the wrong type, which would also explain the problem.

Either way it hopefully gives us somewhere to start.

Both of those options are on.

For that sample code that I posted, when VA is working properly, the field above shows:
TestClass * testVar = TestTemplate<TestClass>()

and when it's not working, the field is either blank,
or
auto * testVar = TestTemplate<TestClass>()
or
template<class T> T * TestTemplate()
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  11:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does this sometimes work and sometimes fail in the same file and location, or does it work in some files / places and fail in other files / places? Hopefully it is location dependent, and not just "random".

If it fails some places, can you try placing the test at the very top of the file and see if this makes any difference? I am wondering if something, quite possibly from a header file, is confusing our parser. If so, then placing the test at the top of the file, before the confusing code, should "fix" it. If so then this is a useful clue.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  11:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Does this sometimes work and sometimes fail in the same file and location, or does it work in some files / places and fail in other files / places? Hopefully it is location dependent, and not just "random".

If it fails some places, can you try placing the test at the very top of the file and see if this makes any difference? I am wondering if something, quite possibly from a header file, is confusing our parser. If so, then placing the test at the top of the file, before the confusing code, should "fix" it. If so then this is a useful clue.

It's the same random behavior even in an empty file with no includes.
One other thing I noticed is that when it's not working, it also doesn't auto-complete the variable name itself (it does auto-complete when it is working). Almost like it doesn't even see that the variable exists at all, not just that it can't deduce the type.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  06:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This sort of makes sense, in that it suggests VA's parser is getting quite confused about the auto variable. But the random element is quite puzzling, and really unhelpful.

Do you have time to make a simple default C++ console solution, and see if you get the same problem there with a couple of simple template classes? So far I have not seen the problem here, so I am trying to work out if the problem seems to be solution specific or not. I am guessing at the moment that it is solution specific, but that's just a guess.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  11:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

This sort of makes sense, in that it suggests VA's parser is getting quite confused about the auto variable. But the random element is quite puzzling, and really unhelpful.

Do you have time to make a simple default C++ console solution, and see if you get the same problem there with a couple of simple template classes? So far I have not seen the problem here, so I am trying to work out if the problem seems to be solution specific or not. I am guessing at the moment that it is solution specific, but that's just a guess.

Using the sample code above in a brand new solution seems to have VA work properly 100% of the time, or at least, I couldn't get it to break like in our solution.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  12:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, that actually makes more sense of this. It doesn't help much with the random element, but it does tell us that something in your main solution is a factor. My first theory, since you can see this in an empty file, is another symbol with the same name, quite possibly a macro, since I have seen odd effects when macros have overlapping names.

So, I have renamed the sample code, hopefully no chance of name clashes with this version:

class FelineVisualAssistAutoContentClass
{
  public:
	void FuncInsideFelineVisualAssist() { }
};

template <class T> T* FelineVisualAssistTemplateAutoItem()
{
	return new T();
}

void test()
{
	auto* felineTestVAVar = FelineVisualAssistTemplateAutoItem<FelineVisualAssistAutoContentClass>();
	felineTestVAVar;
}

do you still see the problem with this renamed version? If this "fixes" the problem it doesn't prove its duplicate symbol names, but it does suggest that's something to check.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  12:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you, that actually makes more sense of this. It doesn't help much with the random element, but it does tell us that something in your main solution is a factor. My first theory, since you can see this in an empty file, is another symbol with the same name, quite possibly a macro, since I have seen odd effects when macros have overlapping names.

So, I have renamed the sample code, hopefully no chance of name clashes with this version:

class FelineVisualAssistAutoContentClass
{
  public:
	void FuncInsideFelineVisualAssist() { }
};

template <class T> T* FelineVisualAssistTemplateAutoItem()
{
	return new T();
}

void test()
{
	auto* felineTestVAVar = FelineVisualAssistTemplateAutoItem<FelineVisualAssistAutoContentClass>();
	felineTestVAVar;
}

do you still see the problem with this renamed version? If this "fixes" the problem it doesn't prove its duplicate symbol names, but it does suggest that's something to check.

We have the same problem with the renamed version in an empty file in our solution.
Another thing I just noticed is that if I paste the variable name, the box at the top correctly detects the type, but then quickly goes blank. Almost like there's a timing element to the randomness.

Edit: To add to that last bit, for the brief time while the box at the top is correctly detecting the type, VA works properly. So, if you paste the variable name and then quickly type "." it pretty much always works, but if you wait a few seconds after pasting, it almost never works. It seems like something timing related is coming in and stomping the proper parsing results.

Edited by - bpdburden on Feb 02 2022 12:27:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  1:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The timing problem makes sense, since VA's parser takes time to look up all of the symbols in the code, to put it properly into "context" of your solution. This very strongly suggests that something in this block of code that I haven't renamed is the problem.

But this only really leaves us with "T", "test" and keywords.

OK, lets do the fast "fun" test. Can you please open VA's Find Symbol dialog and search for the following strings:

.auto.
.template.
.class.
.void.

dot means start or end of word, so these are whole word only matches. I am guessing one or more of these is going to match something in your main solution, ".auto." seems the most likely, since it is auto variables we are seeing the problem with.

The other test is to rename T to something quite random, in case that makes a difference. Can you please try this?

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  1:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The timing problem makes sense, since VA's parser takes time to look up all of the symbols in the code, to put it properly into "context" of your solution. This very strongly suggests that something in this block of code that I haven't renamed is the problem.

But this only really leaves us with "T", "test" and keywords.

OK, lets do the fast "fun" test. Can you please open VA's Find Symbol dialog and search for the following strings:

.auto.
.template.
.class.
.void.

dot means start or end of word, so these are whole word only matches. I am guessing one or more of these is going to match something in your main solution, ".auto." seems the most likely, since it is auto variables we are seeing the problem with.

The other test is to rename T to something quite random, in case that makes a difference. Can you please try this?

The only one of those that returns any results is .void. and it shows things where the void keyword is included in either a template definition or a templated instance.

Also, if I rename T to something wild like SDFJKHDSFKJH then it works 100% of the time again. I definitely know that T is a very common template type variable name in our codebase, and there are numerous other template type variable names that we reuse in various places. Is VA possibly having trouble with the scoping of these template type variables?
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  05:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really didn't expect VA to have a problem due to T in the template class. I am not sure what to make of that to be honest.

First, the "easy" test, what do you get in the Find Symbol dialog for the search string:

.T.

to try and make this a bit more focussed, can you please right click in the list of symbols and make sure that you have:

Find Symbol dialog -> Right click menu -> Match case of search strings that contain uppercase letters = ON

just in case there are a load of lower case "t" symbols floating around as well.

To be honest I am not sure what we are looking for here, but macros called T would be my first concern.

You may need to turn Off both:

Find Symbol dialog -> Show only symbols defined in current solution
Find Symbol dialog -> Only classes, structs & namespaces

since we don't want to make any assumptions about where this problem is coming from, or the nature of the symbol behind it. Assuming it is going to show up in the Find Symbol dialog.

Another approach is to select T in the template class and try Alt-Shift-G and see what you get. If the "Goto Member..." dialog actually lists members then that may take us directly to what is confusing VA.

If this doesn't produce any useful clues, how many projects does your solution contain? If there is more than one, I am wondering if you would have the time to load individual projects, to see if we can pin down which project is triggering the problem. This assumes that the problem is triggered by a single project, and not by a global header included in several projects.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  11:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I really didn't expect VA to have a problem due to T in the template class. I am not sure what to make of that to be honest.

First, the "easy" test, what do you get in the Find Symbol dialog for the search string:

.T.

to try and make this a bit more focussed, can you please right click in the list of symbols and make sure that you have:

Find Symbol dialog -> Right click menu -> Match case of search strings that contain uppercase letters = ON

just in case there are a load of lower case "t" symbols floating around as well.

To be honest I am not sure what we are looking for here, but macros called T would be my first concern.

You may need to turn Off both:

Find Symbol dialog -> Show only symbols defined in current solution
Find Symbol dialog -> Only classes, structs & namespaces

since we don't want to make any assumptions about where this problem is coming from, or the nature of the symbol behind it. Assuming it is going to show up in the Find Symbol dialog.

Another approach is to select T in the template class and try Alt-Shift-G and see what you get. If the "Goto Member..." dialog actually lists members then that may take us directly to what is confusing VA.

If this doesn't produce any useful clues, how many projects does your solution contain? If there is more than one, I am wondering if you would have the time to load individual projects, to see if we can pin down which project is triggering the problem. This assumes that the problem is triggered by a single project, and not by a global header included in several projects.

Our solution has 31 projects, but that does not include any external libraries. Doing that search returns hundreds of results, and goto member also returns a bunch of results. All template argument variables named T; all from various areas of the code, various projects, including external libraries.

It's definitely seeming like template argument variables are globally scoped from VA's point of view.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  08:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my main test solution here, where the sample code works just fine, doing the Find Symbol search for .T. returns 2,033 results. This is with the same search settings. Most of these results are from the Boost library rather than my solution, but still, it shows that having lots of results for T isn't by its self enough to trigger this bug.

Which version of the IDE are you using? I have put together a regular expression find to look for a macro for T, which works in VS2022, but isn't working in VS2019. So I will just work out a version of the regex that works for your IDE. Maybe an IDE find in files will turn up some clues.

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  10:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

In my main test solution here, where the sample code works just fine, doing the Find Symbol search for .T. returns 2,033 results. This is with the same search settings. Most of these results are from the Boost library rather than my solution, but still, it shows that having lots of results for T isn't by its self enough to trigger this bug.

Which version of the IDE are you using? I have put together a regular expression find to look for a macro for T, which works in VS2022, but isn't working in VS2019. So I will just work out a version of the regex that works for your IDE. Maybe an IDE find in files will turn up some clues.

We're using VS2019 16.11.5
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  11:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. The following Find in Files regular expression search is working well for me in VS2019:

^(?([^\r\n])\s)*#(?([^\r\n])\s)*define(?([^\r\n])\s)+T\b

and should catch any #define for T. I am running this with both Match Case and Use Regular Expressions turned On.

The "Look in" pull down dialog offers both "entire solution" and "all visual C++ directories"

If you have the time to leave this running, can you see if it finds anything?

Go to Top of Page

bpdburden

12 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  12:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you. The following Find in Files regular expression search is working well for me in VS2019:

^(?([^\r\n])\s)*#(?([^\r\n])\s)*define(?([^\r\n])\s)+T\b

and should catch any #define for T. I am running this with both Match Case and Use Regular Expressions turned On.

The "Look in" pull down dialog offers both "entire solution" and "all visual C++ directories"

If you have the time to leave this running, can you see if it finds anything?

That did not return any results with those settings on either "entire solution" or "all visual c++ directories." I tried all other options as well, and none of those returned anything either. I also tried disabling "match case" which also found nothing.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18724 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2022 :  06:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for checking. That seems to rule out a macro for T being a problem, but I am not sure what this leaves us with.

Can you please run Find References on T, and in the Find References Results check and see if any results are hidden. This is listed on the bar where the number of results is listed. If any results are hidden you can unhide them with the context menu filters. Also please check and make sure both:

Search all projects (P)
Show Projects

are turned On.

Would you be able to copy the full results and email me the results as a text file? This will contain details of your code, so I don't know if this will be a concern or not, but I am only interested in looking at the results to see if there is anything that offers a clue about what is going wrong here. If I find anything odd or strange I can try to set up versions of it here.

Assuming you can do so, the problem with this approach is that it doesn't include results from your include directories, only your solution, but hopefully it will still help.

If you are able to send me the results, please send me the files via email:

[email protected]

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000