Idera registration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stub

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - May 03 2019 :  06:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, I have just spent about an hour trying to get this new Idera account thing to work. I am deeply frustrated with it.

Can you somehow make it clear(er) where you're supposed to login after you create an account? I want to be able to go to whatever it is I'm registering with and login. Simples.

So, back to my struggles. After getting our VA renewal through and realising things had changed, I created an account, received the verification email, got the verification confirmed web page, but VA just reports SR-2 errors. I was then struggling to find where on that Idera thing that I could login to verify my freshly created account was good.

In the end I had to attempt to create another account, which then let me reset my apparently TEMPORARY password, using the exact same details I had saved to my 1Password. This password reset eventually let me in! FINALLY! Because I used 1Password to generate and save the password it has been the exact same thing each and every time I tried to login.

The Create Account takes you to Idera. But it seems the account is on the Embarcadero Developer Network. I don't know what either of these things are. I don't know what I'm supposed to be logging into, and Idera don't seem to mention Embarcadero.

Basically it's confusing as ****.

Thanks.

accord
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
3287 Posts

Posted - May 03 2019 :  08:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really sorry about your experience. We're working on to make the process simpler.

For now, you can use the below page which helps you through the process with a step-by-step, detailed description of everything you need to know:
https://docs.wholetomato.com/default.asp?W841

Let me know if the above page doesn't answer your questions.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000