Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Delay Intellisense

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
o0TarZan0o Posted - Jun 27 2014 : 3:57:08 PM
Hi, I encounter this problem not only VS but also VAX, Intellisense active automatically when I type anything, I want VAX will wait about 1-2 seconds, if it know I get in stuck, it'll show intellisense. This is captured screen from a html editor.

really I need this feature, you can submit a temporary solution, edit in regedit or something ...

ps: sorry for my english
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jul 03 2014 : 8:02:36 PM
It depends on which listboxes are getting in your way. Turning off suggestions will cut down on the number of suggestions. What you then get depends partly on the version of the IDE you are using, and the IDE settings for Intellisense.

Why are the listboxes a problem? Are they being accepted when you don't want them to be accepted? Are they wrong? Is it something else?
o0TarZan0o Posted - Jul 03 2014 : 6:03:14 PM
Press Ctrl+Space for whole project is a tedious job and I don't willing to do it :) ... maybe I have to try adapting with VAX default features, thanks for your reply!
feline Posted - Jul 02 2014 : 9:20:26 PM
Unfortunately we don't have this feature. Have you tried turning off listboxes and suggestions? You can then press CTRL-SPACE to get a listbox when you get stuck and need one.

Turning off:

VA Options -> Suggestions -> Include suggestions in listboxes

should be a good start.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000