Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VS2008 support

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
graham.reeds Posted - Jun 01 2022 : 05:21:42 AM
I have been hired to maintain a project that is written and maintained in VS 2008. If I purchased a license for Visual Assist would
a) the current version work with VS2008 or
b) get the last version that supported VS2008

Thanks, GR
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jun 24 2022 : 06:56:15 AM
Sorry for all of these problems, that really is not helpful. Obviously if you run into any further errors screen shots of error messages would be interesting, and hopefully helpful. Hopefully though you will have the license key nice and quickly, and can work normally then.
graham.reeds Posted - Jun 24 2022 : 04:42:12 AM
I just tried again and it failed in both Chrome (multiple) and Edge (once and the only time
I tried).

So I started writing an email and decided I needed to get a screen shot of the error. It was at that point it worked but failed about 3 times previous.

Got confirmation but currently waiting on the license key.
feline Posted - Jun 01 2022 : 10:34:43 AM
That's really not good. A random thought, are you using browser extensions that might be blocking required scripts or web page components? It's a random thought, but I know that sometimes add blocking and related extensions can break things.

Can you please try emailing [email protected] who should can hopefully help you with this?
graham.reeds Posted - Jun 01 2022 : 08:31:58 AM
You may have an issue with your payment service.

When I try credit card I can't enter any details into the card number/expiry date and after a while I get a message saying:
quote:
www.wholetomato.com says
BraintreeError: Cannot contact gateway at this time.
Please notify [email protected]

Then I tried PayPal and got

quote:
Error
Cannot determine payment method.

Press the Back button of your browser and retry
feline Posted - Jun 01 2022 : 08:22:51 AM
We still actively support VS2008, and the latest version works just fine in VS2008, so you should not have any problems at all.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000