Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Tooltips Coloring

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Corndog Posted - Aug 01 2018 : 3:44:44 PM
Under Colorng and Attributes the Enhanced Syntaxt Coloring allows you to use drop downs to select custom colors.
Apply coloring to Tooltops does not use customized colors. It uses the default color scheme for visual assist.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - May 29 2020 : 07:44:06 AM
Unfortunately no, still not possible. We are aware of this limitation, but it is somewhat out of our hands.
Jorge24 Posted - May 29 2020 : 06:30:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

Unfortunately this is a known limitation of the more recent IDE's. They are stopping us applying the changed colours to the tooltips as we can in earlier IDE's. If the tooltip colouring is to different to your colour scheme turning off tooltip colouring may be the best work around.

Is this still not possible in the latest version of Visual Studio from May 2020?
feline Posted - Aug 01 2018 : 4:11:28 PM
Unfortunately this is a known limitation of the more recent IDE's. They are stopping us applying the changed colours to the tooltips as we can in earlier IDE's. If the tooltip colouring is to different to your colour scheme turning off tooltip colouring may be the best work around.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000