Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Refund

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wade.steel Posted - Nov 04 2019 : 5:38:12 PM
I just paid $99. While waiting for my license I have discovered my purchase must be "reviewed". What exactly does this mean? Is someone Googling my info? Also while waiting I read (skimmed) the wall of text about all the steps required to register and read the forum about the bugs in the registration system. I was on the fence about spending $99 on this product. It is in no way essential. It just makes programming a little bit easier. I'm not willing to jump through hoops to get it. So can I get a refund please?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Nov 05 2019 : 11:57:39 PM
Thank you for the follow-up. I'm glad it worked out in the end.
wade.steel Posted - Nov 05 2019 : 4:14:43 PM
For anyone reading this thread -- I did get my license. The mail went straight to spam in Gmail.
wade.steel Posted - Nov 05 2019 : 12:03:58 PM
Thanks for the response.
I'm sure you're aware most customers expect payment verification and serial number generation to be automatic and nearly instantaneous. It's the next day (over 19 hours since I ordered), and I still have't received my license yet. I think your purchasing process may be significantly hurting your company, especially since I suspect many of your sales come from word of mouth. I hope you improve it soon!
ChrisG Posted - Nov 04 2019 : 5:53:20 PM
Hi Wade,

The review is simply the sales team verifying payment and generating your serial number to be sent out. You should receive your serial number soon.

When the new registration system was first implemented, a few people experienced issues. We have improved the system with feedback and I expect registration to go smoothly. In order to register Visual Assist, create an account and enter your account information and serial number into Visual Assist. No additional steps.

If you experience any trouble you can contact [email protected] for a swift response.

If you still wish to request a refund, please send an email to [email protected].

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000