Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 The most ever ridiculous registration

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pedro123a Posted - Aug 07 2019 : 3:51:00 PM
Really: https://docs.wholetomato.com/default.asp?W841
WTF is that, maybe you should just publish a book on how to register VA. Complete nonsense
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pedro123a Posted - Aug 14 2019 : 1:22:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisG

I'm sorry registration failed. Please contact [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.

just emailed. Thanks
pedro123a Posted - Aug 14 2019 : 1:21:07 PM
"request failed, please activate your account again". licensing portal does not work.
ChrisG Posted - Aug 14 2019 : 1:20:53 PM
I'm sorry registration failed. Please contact [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
pedro123a Posted - Aug 14 2019 : 1:18:40 PM
Can you fix this ridiculous mess with registration!?
First of all IT DOES NOT WORK and I don't want to spend time doing all the tricks that you require. How about you do all of the magic under the hood when you process a buy order?

and yes, I cannot post a screenshot here in the forum, so all I can say is that the web site says that "Error" "Failed!".
(in 1995 I'd attach an image, in 2019 Ctrl+V has to be able to paste screenshot, just like in gmail or any other modern web app).
azur Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 05:28:36 AM
Registration failed. Hopefully you can set the account manualy. I send you the request.
ChrisG Posted - Aug 07 2019 : 4:04:29 PM
Yes, that page has gotten perhaps too long.

For most people, creating an account and entering their information into the register dialog is enough. If they have trouble, the document is meant to be helpful in diagnosing issues.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000