Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Snippet question

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Adequat Posted - Apr 12 2017 : 01:49:08 AM
Is there a possibility to achieve the following?

Example... given this:

// This is a comment

I would like to obtain the following, with a shortcut:

// This is a comment
////////////////////

That is, an "underline" with the same length as the comment.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jan 18 2018 : 09:45:21 AM
Have you tried a google search? Visual Studio project files are for programmers, but are not video files. Since they are not video files, converting them to a video does not make any sense.
Longhorn Posted - Jan 18 2018 : 01:47:39 AM
may I ask a question about VSDC because I can not find related forum or topic with it? I spent several hours working on uploading a series of videos in VPROJ format to YouTube but failed. How can I convert a VPROJ file to an acceptable YouTube file? I found a tutorial about this: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/vproj-to-mp4.html but it said that convert VPROJ file to mp4 online is a false????? What's wrong?
feline Posted - Apr 12 2017 : 06:57:17 AM
This is not something you can currently do with VA Snippets, but you could certainly do this with an IDE macro. I know more recent versions of the IDE no longer have macro support built in, but it is now available as an extension, if you are interested in exploring this idea.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000