Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Constructor parameters don't display w/ typedefs

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tjcbs Posted - May 03 2016 : 07:03:07 AM
If you invoke a constructor of a typedef'd type, the parameter info of the constructor won't display. Instead, the typedef itself will be displayed.

That being said, constructor parameter display is pretty broken anyway. For ages. (http://forums.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12318)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - May 09 2016 : 12:37:37 PM
Excellent news, thank you for the update.
tjcbs Posted - May 08 2016 : 11:20:53 PM
So far so good. It is showing a little more cpu consumption in process explorer, and battery life might be a tad lower, but it is acceptible.
feline Posted - May 05 2016 : 2:39:45 PM
Thank you for the update. Are you finding system performance is acceptable with default intellisense enabled?
tjcbs Posted - May 05 2016 : 09:28:27 AM
Seems to be resolved after enabling intellisense.
feline Posted - May 04 2016 : 4:03:23 PM
Can you post a couple of lines of code, so I can see what you are doing here? Are you working with a pointer or an instance?

If this is an instance, are you passing the constructor parameters directly, or are you going:

typedefType newVar = typedefType();

Am I correct in assuming, based on the other thread you linked to, that you have disabled IDE intellisense on your system?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000