|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - Jul 30 2015 : 1:57:36 PM
Another minor bug:
In VS2013, when you open Solution Explorer, and click on a source file, the source file will open in the code window, but the VA Navigation Bar will not be loaded yet.
Then, when you click within the source file (I do this to close the hover-open Solution Explorer window), on the down-click the VA Navigation Bar will suddenly appear, and because it changes the position of the line you just clicked, you end up unintentionally selecting a line or so of source code.
It's only minor, but a little bit annoying when reviewing a lot of source files from Solution Explorer.
|2 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - Feb 02 2016 : 7:48:21 PM
case=69901 is fixed in build 2089.
||Posted - Aug 01 2015 : 10:24:24 AM
We're considering to look into this at some point:
1. double click in solution explorer, but this has the side effect of closing the preview tab
2. middle click into the source editor window which
- keeps the caret pos in editor if the file is already opened
- doesn't select the source
- keeps the preview tab intact
3. press escape to change focus from solution explorer to editor