Using VS2012 and VA 10.8.2023.0
When I do a "Create class Foo" refactoring, then let VA creates the .h file, then later do a "Move Implementation to Source File", VA creates the .cpp file but does not include it in the project.
1. Declare an object with a new class:
2. Move cursor to Foo, open context menu and select "Create class Foo".
3. Let VA create the Foo.h file.
4. Say Foo.h is like this:
5. Move cursor to Foo(), open context menu and select "Move Implementation to Source File".
6. Let VA creates Foo.cpp.
7. Problem: Foo.cpp is not included in the project. I need to "Show All Files" in Solution Explorer and include it myself.
This doesn't happen if Foo.h is created by myself.