Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Disable VA X for some kind of projects

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Miktor Posted - Jul 25 2013 : 07:46:49 AM
Hello, i am using a Visual Assist X with c++ for a long time, but now, some times I write c# code and some other addons seems more powerful for .NET, so i want to ask or request future.

Is it possible to disable VA X when some kind of project is active or when curent project have some specific dependicies? Or is it possible to fully disable VA X like it's not installed at all?

Also how to gisable in MSVC2012 Got To on Ctrl + Click?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Jul 26 2013 : 8:30:14 PM
Build 1949 introduces an option to restrict suggestions, completion and members listboxes to only c/c++ source (on the VA Options | Advanced | Listboxes page). It also introduces an option to restrict all VA features to only c/c++ source/projects (on the VA Options | Quick Config page).
feline Posted - Jul 25 2013 : 1:16:06 PM
If you simply add ".cs;" to:

VA Options -> Projects -> File Handling -> Extensions to ignore

and restart the IDE this will tell VA to ignore .cs files, so you will get VA as normal in your C++ code, but VA won't be active in your C# code. This should do what you are looking for.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000