|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - Nov 20 2012 : 08:55:36 AM
we are working with a set of libraries. We defined it in the Stable include files the root folder, like "E:/ProviderLibraries/root".
Each header is in a folder like "root/FrameworkName/PublicInterfaces/HeaderName.h"
When doing "Add Include", we have:
Would it be possible to configure VAX to only get:
|6 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - Jan 11 2013 : 02:52:22 AM
Thanks a lot !
||Posted - Dec 17 2012 : 11:45:22 PM
case=70713 is implemented in build 1925 by adding new values to the following registry setting:
HKCU \\ Software \\ Whole Tomato \\ Visual Assist X \\ VANet8 \\ AddIncludeTokenStyle
Replace "VANet8" with "VANet11" for Visual Studio 2012
Replace "VANet8" with "VANet10" for Visual Studio 2010
Replace "VANet8" with "VANet9" for Visual Studio 2008
Replace "VANet8" with "VANet" for Visual Studio 2003
Replace "VANet8" with "VA6" for Visual C++ 6
0 = default, current behavior
1 = force use of ""
2 = force use of <>
3 = "name.h" or <name.h> dependent on include dirs, without path
4 = "name.h" without path
5 = <name.h> without path
||Posted - Nov 22 2012 : 11:54:12 AM
thanks for the feature request.
If I remove "E:/ProviderLibraries/root" then VA will not propose useful menu when coding unfortunately...
||Posted - Nov 20 2012 : 11:27:21 AM
if you remove "E:/ProviderLibraries/root" then VA might give up and simply use the base name - but it depends on what other include directories you have and may introduce a slew of unrelated parsing problems.
I've opened a feature request to optionally set the add include behavior to skip path calculations and use only the name: case=70713
||Posted - Nov 20 2012 : 10:30:49 AM
I thought of this but I have like 200 "frameworks" to add, and they are adding frameworks sometimes. So I was more looking for something automatic.
||Posted - Nov 20 2012 : 10:26:51 AM
If you add "E:/ProviderLibraries/root/FrameworkName/PublicInterfaces" to the Additional Include Directories to your project, then Add Include should use only the name of the file in the directive that it generates.
Make sure to save the project (or reload the solution) so that VA 'sees' the change.