Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 "Find Ref." and "Go" does not work at same time

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andre.horst Posted - Jul 02 2012 : 06:36:47 AM
Latest VAX, Win7, VC2008

Do a longer "Find References" action on any symbol. While VAX trys to find all references make a "Go" on a other symbol. VAX always jumps to the same symbol, which is actually used for the "Find References" action.

This is a very, very anyoing situation and very confusing. Please fix this ASAP.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kevinsikes Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 9:17:27 PM
Hi Andre,

I can't reproduce the effect you're seeing. Would you mind providing more information to help us isolate the issue? You can use our support contact form to submit details privately:

http://www.wholetomato.com/support/contact.asp

Thanks!
andre.horst Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 05:21:04 AM
It is not fixed yet. I can now "goto" to exactly one symbol. If I want to "goto" after that jump directly to another symbol I always jump to the same symbol I jumped before.
support Posted - Aug 09 2012 : 01:56:51 AM
case=67606 is fixed in build 1912
andre.horst Posted - Jul 03 2012 : 05:33:33 AM
Yes, I am aware of that feature. But my intention was to do a longer find references and while it is in progress I wanted to continue analyzing the code. Sometimes I fall back to intelli sense, but intelli sense in VC2008 is "a little bit slow", so i keep it off ...
feline Posted - Jul 02 2012 : 12:14:09 PM
Are you aware that you can stop a long running Find References if you need to? There is a Stop button in the Find References Results window, next to the progress meter. Not the same as a fix, but it might help now and then.
accord Posted - Jul 02 2012 : 12:12:31 PM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=67606

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000