Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Double key repeat rate for all files?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lex Posted - Apr 12 2020 : 06:50:31 AM
"Double effective rate of key repeat" only seems to work on specific file extensions. Is there any way to enable it on all files?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Apr 15 2020 : 09:23:50 AM
Glad to know there is a pattern here, and it makes sense once spotted. I have put in a feature request to enable double key rate in other files:

case=142129

and we are already considering adding the paste menu to other files:

case=17417

for now, you might want to try Windows built in clipboard history in these other files, Windows Key + V. It's not the same as VA's paste menu, but it can come in handy at times.
lex Posted - Apr 14 2020 : 4:20:58 PM
It's every file type (including files without extension) that VA is not active in. That makes sense now that you mention it.

That feature would still be nice to have everywhere, as would other features not related to any particular language. Like VA's paste menu.

(this turned into a feature request I guess)
feline Posted - Apr 14 2020 : 05:07:08 AM
Which file extension or file extensions are you seeing this problem with? Are these code files, or other files, that VA is not active in?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000