Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VS 2005 "last loaded solution" issue

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ioklio Posted - Dec 28 2007 : 11:37:40 AM
I'm using build 1619 and VS2005 sp1 on vista and I have problem using Startup option "load last loaded solution". Solution is loaded but no files are opened. Any thoughts?

TNX
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ioklio Posted - Dec 30 2007 : 9:31:40 PM
Finally I found solution to the issue. I noticed that different solutions behave differently. I saved my current solution with different name and loading opened files started working. I compared two solution files with WinMerge and they were identical. I deleted original one and saved new one with original name and everything is OK again! I don't know how, but who cares ;) Tnx again for your support.
ioklio Posted - Dec 29 2007 : 1:25:10 PM
Nope. No difference at all. Tnx, anyway.
feline Posted - Dec 29 2007 : 11:43:18 AM
I am wondering if this is some problem with the IDE settings. Can you please export / backup your IDE settings:

IDE tools menu -> Import and Export Settings -> Export selected environment settings

and then reset your IDE settings, and see if this makes any difference:

IDE tools menu -> Import and Export Settings -> Reset all settings
ioklio Posted - Dec 28 2007 : 3:07:11 PM
Unfortunately not. Definitely loading previously opened files stopped to work after installing VAX.
feline Posted - Dec 28 2007 : 2:22:38 PM
This works correctly for me on two different systems, one running win2k and the other running Vista 32bit. Both systems are using VA 1624, which might make a difference.

If you use the registry key given in this FAQ entry to stop VA from loading, does this make any difference?

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W306

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000