New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drohm
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  02:35:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I just purchased Visual Assist and I'm trying to get it to work in VS2012 on my C/C++ project. Currently, none of the intellisense is working as I believe the intellisense that is popping up is the Visual Studio intellisense. I checked the box "Use tomato icons in listboxes and tooltips to mark Visual Assist content" in the VA Options, but I never see the tomato icon in the intellisense that pops up. I've double checked in Tools...Extensions to make sure Visual Assist is not disabled. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. When you're working in VS2012 with Visual Assist, can you verify for me that you should see tomato icons in the intellisense listboxes (with that option enabled)?

One other thing that I tried was inside Atmel Studio, Visual Assist works perfectly. Here is a screenshot from inside Atmel Studio 6.2:

Here is a screenshot from VS2012 with the Visual Assist extension installed and registered. I tried doing the same exact thing and the intellisense listbox is completely different:

The intellisense looks exactly the same in VS2013 with the Visual Assist extension installed and registered. I tried doing a sample project (C/C++) and the intellisense listbox is different from Atmel Studio 6.2:

Again, I've turned on the option to show the tomato icons, but they're not showing up in VS2012 and VS2013. Any ideas what could be going on here?

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18752 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  2:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you have submitted the same question via our support page, and I have just replied via email:

case=84922

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000