Feature Requests
 Ticketing System for Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FAN

33 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2023 :  10:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

As a dedicated user of your software products, I appreciate the service your team offers through the public support forum.
I'd like to propose a suggestion that could further enhance the user experience.

I believe implementing a ticketing system could be beneficial. This system would allow users like me to submit inquiries and track their status. It offers advantages such as:

Transparency: Users can monitor their inquiry's status, ensuring clarity on progress.
Timely Updates: Automated notifications keep users informed as their inquiry evolves.

Numerous successful companies have embraced ticketing systems for improved customer satisfaction. If feasible, I suggest exploring the possibility of integrating such a system into your support infrastructure.

Thank you for considering this idea.

FAN

33 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2023 :  10:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Currently, I receive a case number via email. While this helps to track the conversation via email, it lacks a centralized way to log in and monitor the progress and status of the case.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18938 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2023 :  10:50:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will raise this, but currently we use a single system for both bug reports and development work, and I doubt we want to make all of this information public. Simply providing access to specific cases on a case by case basis gets complex to manage.

We do aim to update all forum threads when we release a fix, and you can always contact support for an update on any specific case or general bug.

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000