Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Font not changed in Find References Result window

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lim JaeHyung Posted - Jan 15 2020 : 9:00:45 PM
Hello?

I've changed Font for my visual studio in Options/Environments/Fonts and Colors/VA XXX.

But it(Find References Result window) draw texts using default font.

I think this is bug.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jan 17 2020 : 09:17:28 AM
All of the VA xxx items in the Text Editor section are for the foreground and background highlighting that VA applies inside the text editor, and also inside its various windows, if you have told VA to apply its syntax colouring outside of the editor.

For Find References, consider this very simple code sample:

void simpleFindRefHighlight()
{
	// run VA Find References on "nLocalVar"
	// on the next two lines it is coloured with "VA Find Reference (Modified)"
	int nLocalVar = 2, nTarget;
	nLocalVar += 2;
	// on this line it is coloured with "VA Find Reference"
	nTarget = nLocalVar;
}

assuming in the Find References Results window you have turned On "Highlight all" and in the VA options dialog you have turned on syntax highlighting for views, then the VA Find References colours will be applied to both the editor and the Find References Results window, to both highlight the references in the code, and to also show you if the reference is being modified or just used without modifying it.

Does this make sense?
Lim JaeHyung Posted - Jan 16 2020 : 7:44:52 PM
Thank you for help, font applied without restart IDE (in vs2017)

Then I have a question, what "VA Find Reference" is for in "Text Editor" section?

Does it mean "Found reference"?
feline Posted - Jan 16 2020 : 2:37:29 PM
When you are looking at the Fonts and Colors settings, and the "Display items" list includes the VA entries, you have the pull down list at the top of the page, "Show settings for" set to "Text Editor", and these are the settings that are applied to the code you are editing.

To change the font and font size for the VA Find References window, change the "Show settings for" pull down list to "Environment" and now set the font and size you want used. An IDE restart should see this take effect.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000