Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 More Find Symbols coloring oddities

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Uniwares Posted - Nov 21 2019 : 07:23:24 AM
Chose one, left column or right one?

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Uniwares Posted - Nov 25 2019 : 09:38:40 AM
Yes, same solution.
feline Posted - Nov 23 2019 : 07:14:45 AM
Odd... is this the same solution you are able to send to me to test some of the other colouring problems we are seeing? If so, I will see if I see the same thing here, and if so, I can hopefully start working out what is going on here.
Uniwares Posted - Nov 22 2019 : 11:45:54 AM
Sorry, bad expressed: I meant, namespaces that I am "using System..." in the source. At least that seemed like it.
feline Posted - Nov 22 2019 : 11:41:38 AM
What do you mean by explicitly imports a namespace?

In C#, in the Solution Explorer window, there is the "References" node, and under this I set the namespaces I want the solution to reference. To then make use of one of these namespaces inside a code file I add a "using namespace;" line to the top of the code.

But this does not add these symbols to VA's Find Symbol dialog. So I assume you are doing something different, but what?
Uniwares Posted - Nov 21 2019 : 3:06:34 PM
Nope, default .net namespace, what i see here are the system namespaces that the project explicitly imports.
feline Posted - Nov 21 2019 : 2:30:30 PM
Is this your own locally defined "System.IO" namespace? I am not seeing the system namespaces and members in the Find Symbol dialog here. So I want to make sure I go about setting up a sensible test for this.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000