Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Cannot Create New Account

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dgregorius Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 2:46:47 PM
I just got a new license and tried to create an associated account. I think I tried to register before confirming the account. The system says I need to re-activate, but what does this mean. When I try create an account now nothing happens. Both from different PCs using different browsers. I wrote a support email and no one got back to me.

Guys! This is like a super crappy experience for paying customer. Essentially I have paid for a product and cannot use it! would appreciate if someone can look into this.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dgregorius Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 7:48:26 PM
Great, this solved my problem!

Thanks for looking into this. I appreciate your help!
-Dirk
accord Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 7:38:09 PM
I got your email, thank you. I've replied there.
accord Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 6:54:17 PM
If you write an email to [email protected], I'll try do it myself. I should be able to access the database and activate your account. I need basic details such as your email address. I don't have access to email sent to licenses. Only to tech support.

Please include the URL of this topic in the email so I can match it up.
dgregorius Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 6:24:00 PM
Yeah, that is exactly what is happening. They need to verify my account manually. I sent my email on Friday and haven't heard back. All these problems are due to a badly implemented registration process and I as a customer have to live through it. In the meantime I cannot use VA because it takes you 2-3 business days to verify my account. Ridiculous!!! This really makes me want to quit my license and use default Intellisense and Entrian. You are not reliable and obviously are not taking your customers serious!
accord Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 5:40:47 PM
When did you send the email? As far as I know, it can take up to 2-3 business days for them to reply.

In the meantime, are you aware of this page?
https://docs.wholetomato.com/default.asp?W841

You might be able to find an answer there.
dgregorius Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 5:27:33 PM
I did. No reply
accord Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 5:18:57 PM
Oh, so sorry guys. I understand your frustration. I'm from tech support department but drop an email to licenses at wholetomato dot com, they will look into the problem. The email is monitored on business days.
xlaser Posted - Aug 12 2019 : 2:58:39 PM
Same to me ...

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000