Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Function placement for "Create Implementation"

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rattazong Posted - Aug 30 2014 : 08:15:14 AM
Hey,

when creating an implementation for a function declared in a header file, right now it's placing the function implementation at the very end of the implementation file. This could be improved by iterating through other declared functions and look for their corresponding implementations and placing the new implementation before / after them, depending on the order the functions have been declared in.

I hope you can understand what I mean :)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Feb 13 2015 : 8:14:45 PM
case=12454 is implemented in build 2059
feline Posted - Aug 30 2014 : 4:37:24 PM
This is something we are looking into, but its not quite as easy as it sounds. It has been discussed before on the forum, and its quite easy if you assume that all other functions have implementations, and that the implementations in the cpp file are in the same order as in the .h file. However this often does not happen, so you then start running into edge cases. Which is just to explain why this is taking a little while to get right:

case=12454

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000