Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Unreal DocumentMethod with Metadata

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BenF Posted - Sep 23 2022 : 12:58:00 PM
I may have missed a way to do this, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't exist. It would be great to have a way in DocumentMethod to tell if there is meta data specifiers attached to a method and then put the comment above the specifiers.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BenF Posted - Sep 29 2022 : 11:45:48 AM
Ok, thank you!
feline Posted - Sep 29 2022 : 06:52:38 AM
Unfortunately our bug tracker is private, so you cannot see it directly, but you can ask for updates. Currently this is in the list but hasn't yet been reviewed. I am hoping this will be fairly simple to address, when we get to it, but until we get a proper estimate that's all I can really say.
BenF Posted - Sep 28 2022 : 6:08:16 PM
Awesome! Thank you. Is there a good way to track that and/or is there a time estimate for when a change like that might be added? Just out of curiosity :).
feline Posted - Sep 26 2022 : 08:33:19 AM
That's actually a very good point, and I am a little surprised it doesn't seem to have come up before. I have put in a bug report for this, that isn't really the right location for the comment to be placed:

case=148658

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000