Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Tomato Icon

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Uniwares Posted - Nov 22 2019 : 04:31:46 AM
As I was now going through all the VA options, one by one, I realized that the Tomato Icon didnt show up until I been to the "Floating Buttons and Icons" option. Until then, only the VS default button has been shown although the option "Denote content with Tomato Icon" was checked already.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Nov 28 2019 : 07:11:02 AM
I am not sure what happened there. Are VA suggestions and Snippets turning up as expected now? It does seem something odd happened with VA on your system, but hopefully VA is settling down and working properly now.
Uniwares Posted - Nov 27 2019 : 10:28:46 AM
No no, it was already on when I got into the options the first time, which was a few days after installing and using VA.
feline Posted - Nov 27 2019 : 09:54:00 AM
Do you have:

VA Options -> Suggestions -> Suggestion and Completion lists
Enable in C#

turned On or Off? If this is turned Off then you may not have been getting listboxes from VA in C#. Testing a clean install of VA 2353 in VS2019 here, I am getting plenty of listboxes in C#, but they all seem to be from the IDE. I am only getting familiar looking VA listboxes after turning on the above setting.
Uniwares Posted - Nov 25 2019 : 10:22:18 AM
New install of VS2019, VA latest public release as of 22 Nov.
feline Posted - Nov 22 2019 : 11:46:29 AM
Which IDE are you using, and was this a new install of VA on this machine?

Also which version of VA are you using?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000