Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Code Inspection run on all files in the Solution

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
explodus Posted - Jun 06 2017 : 03:08:56 AM
Yeah i know it could be running long time, but could be a nice little feature to hit files that were not opened long time.

Could be realized with a menu point in the right click context menu on the Solution Name in the Solution Explorer.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Sep 28 2017 : 10:05:04 AM
Unfortunately no progress to report on this yet, but it is something we are still very much aware of. For now though, our main focus is on getting Code Inspection running reliably and safely, before we make it easier to run it more broadly.
pwc Posted - Sep 28 2017 : 09:58:29 AM
Yes, the ability to run Code Inspection on a project/solution or even a directory would be quite nice. I would like to run the whole solution one rule/fix at a time. ReSharper offers this and I used it, for example, to update to use nullptr solution wide.
explodus Posted - Sep 28 2017 : 05:13:04 AM
Hi, any changes in the case 104537?
feline Posted - Jun 06 2017 : 07:07:16 AM
Unfortunately we don't make our list of bugs and feature requests public, but you can always ask about a particular case, to get an update.

For now, we need to work on getting Code Inspection out of beta, making it more stable and useful, before we think to much about checking the entire solution, but this is clearly a popular idea.
explodus Posted - Jun 06 2017 : 05:14:37 AM
Thanks for your fast response.

Where can i find a/that case list?
And is there a way to see which feature you are working at the moment now?
accord Posted - Jun 06 2017 : 04:33:25 AM
We're considering doing this at some point:

case=104537

Thank you for the feedback.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000