Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Formatting for comments

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xMRi Posted - Jul 23 2015 : 09:13:04 AM
Hi!

I have a lot of comments in my code. But the editor is no word processing system.
Currently I use http://kynosarges.org/project/CommentReflower/ReadMe.html
As far as I know this code is based upon the sourceforge project. The very first version can be found on codeproject.

Also the kynosarges version works for VS-2013 even if not documented. But it isn't updated on a regular basis. Also now we are already starting with VS-2015 ;)

And with the regular expression engine and the exception and parameters it is perfect and works on real even complex comments.

Is there a chance to get such formatting or something similar into VA-X?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jan 17 2020 : 09:22:29 AM
Unfortunately no progress on this yet. I have noted your interest, but for now this is just one of many feature requests we are considering. Still, knowing how much interest there is in each feature request is something we consider when deciding where to focus our resources.
xMRi Posted - Jan 17 2020 : 05:34:54 AM
Ping. I am still interessted in a feature that allows comments to be formatted.
Did something changed in the meantime to get this feature?
accord Posted - Aug 01 2015 : 10:42:00 AM
We don't have any immediate plans to do this but we're considering to do this maybe later:

case=3866

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000