Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Goto related suggestion

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Adequat Posted - Sep 22 2014 : 08:56:49 AM
In C++, the constructor should be added to the menu. The constructor is often the most visited function of any class, hence would deserve more focus (rather than opening the member list, which is slower).
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Nov 07 2014 : 09:59:00 AM
case=85216 is implemented in build 2052
feline Posted - Sep 24 2014 : 8:52:50 PM
An interesting thought, I have put a note onto the case about this to see what our developers think. This is certainly a solution, but as you note, perhaps more complex than we will consider at first.
Adequat Posted - Sep 24 2014 : 02:29:05 AM
Then the icing on the cake would be: if there is a single constructor, it appears as such in the menu. And if there are multiple constructors, there is a constructor sub menu listing the various constructors.
feline Posted - Sep 23 2014 : 7:56:04 PM
This is an interesting argument, and I do see the appeal. Where you have multiple overloaded constructors I like to put the bulk of the code into an "init" function, so it only exists once. I have put in a feature request to see what our developers make of this, but multiple overloaded constructors are a complicating factor here.

case=85216

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000