Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Shrink when possible

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SteveLeeJones Posted - Oct 26 2012 : 11:17:37 AM
How do I set this up?
It never seems to work for me!!!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 29 2012 : 11:17:06 PM
Which version of ViEmu and Visual Assist X are you using?

Running Windows XP SP3 I have installed ViEmuVS 3.0.6, and VA 1917. Sitting in a .cpp file in VS2005 I added a new line to a function with 'o' and typed:

std::string

the listbox shrank as expected, without any problems. This is using the default settings for both ViEmu and VA. What are you doing when you see this problem?
SteveLeeJones Posted - Oct 29 2012 : 05:11:26 AM
Does not fix my issue, to me it appears that Visula Studio is taking priority over VAX!
feline Posted - Oct 26 2012 : 9:03:33 PM
Can you please make sure you have closed all instances of the IDE have been closed, and then run regedit, and find and set the key:

HKCU \\ Software \\ Whole Tomato \\ Visual Assist X \\ VANet8 \\ TrackCaretVisibility = 00

and then restart your IDE. This is from the FAQ entry:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W271

which describes doing this for VS2010 and ViEMU. I do not recognise this problem in VS2005, but this might help.
SteveLeeJones Posted - Oct 26 2012 : 11:26:51 AM
OK it seems that I am getting the normal Visual Studio drop down until I tab then VAX on kicks in, On VS 2005 with ViEMU.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000