Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 My Enum is not recognized when using BOOST

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sdore Posted - Sep 14 2010 : 7:09:05 PM
Here an exemple on how I use the BOOST

#define STATES_SEQ (Idle)(Movement)

#define DECLARE_STATE_ENUM(_r, _data, _stateName)\ BOOST_PP_CAT(State_,_stateName),

#define DECLARE_STATE_ENUMS_SEQ(_stateSeq)\ enum State\ {\ BOOST_PP_SEQ_FOR_EACH(DECLARE_STATE_ENUM,~,_stateSeq)\ State_Max\ };

DECLARE_STATE_ENUMS_SEQ(STATES_SEQ);

Visual Assist X doesn't recognized "State_Idle" and "State_Movement" but the compilation work.

Will you have a fix for that?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Sep 14 2012 : 11:44:45 AM
After further investigation, I found that even my original conclusion was wrong, and the real problem is with BOOST_PP_SEQ_FOR_EACH. I have put in a bug report for this:

case=69313

I used new posts rather the edits for the updates on the off chance that "Subscribe to this topic" used, so emails would be sent.
accord Posted - Sep 14 2012 : 06:43:14 AM
This is rather case 68797, it will appear as case 68797 in the history when it's fixed.
accord Posted - Sep 16 2010 : 2:59:21 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem and I believe that this is

case=729 (see next post)

Unfortunately I don't know any workaround for this problem.
sdore Posted - Sep 15 2010 : 11:26:12 AM
My version is 10.6.1827.0, I try all the way that was on your other topic and it still doesn't work.

I have only that problem when I use that function BOOST_PP_SEQ_FOR_EACH. Well If you know an other way to make Visual Assist reconized the symbol.

Thanks.
accord Posted - Sep 15 2010 : 03:58:42 AM
Recursive macro parsing is turned off by default. Can you please try if turning it on will help or not?

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W363

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000