Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Code Cleanup (reformatting)

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nagates Posted - Feb 28 2012 : 09:47:31 AM
Any thoughts or plans to add code clean up as an option. (again I'm looking more in the VC6 direction, (well c++ in general as I don't even think vs2010 will reformat c++ code) btw... have i ever said how happy i am that you support VC6 as much as you do )
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Feb 29 2012 : 11:38:26 AM
Unfortunately no. We are slowly moving to keep VA in theme with the look and feel of the IDE, and while nice, the tomato icons don't really match.
nagates Posted - Feb 28 2012 : 5:43:34 PM
cool, looks like i already have it enabled.. any chance of maybe putting the tomatoes back in the option dialog, (even if just optional)
feline Posted - Feb 28 2012 : 5:39:42 PM
The screen shot is very old, a good point, I really should update that FAQ screen shot That is how our options dialog used to look.

Still, if you like the look, you can turn on:

VA Options -> Advanced -> Display -> use tomato icons in listboxes and tooltips to mark Visual Assist X content

to get tomato's in listboxes and tooltips
nagates Posted - Feb 28 2012 : 3:31:06 PM
How come all your guys screenhoots have the tomatoes for tree node icons, but mine dosent...I kinda like the tomote look.
feline Posted - Feb 28 2012 : 3:11:12 PM
Unfortunately no, we don't have any plans to get into code formatting, since this is quite a complex area, given all of the options people will want.

This FAQ links to a couple of code formatting tools that might interest you:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W147

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000