Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 [VA 1541] parsing not correct

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
g00fy Posted - Dec 20 2006 : 5:38:55 PM
Hi,

While parsing my project file (TA2_WebServer.cpp), I didn't got all the possible options in the dropdownbox where in the previous version I tried. (using trial-version).

You can find this file at: http://tradeanalyzer.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/tradeanalyzer/webpages/TA2_WebServer.cpp.

Also the template functions are not completely parsed correctly it seems...

Greetz,
Steven
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Mar 12 2016 : 1:38:38 PM
We're looking into this and I'm collecting test cases. Currently, all methods are listed from TA2_WebServer.cpp for me, with the current version. Do you see the same effect? If not, can you please name the method which is not listed? Or if you have another file where you have missing method(s), I could use that for testing as well.
support Posted - May 31 2007 : 01:24:23 AM
case=4223 case=2165 fixed in build 1557
feline Posted - Dec 21 2006 : 09:46:27 AM
Thank you for the file, this would have been rather hard to reproduce without it. Using VS2003 the IDE its self is having some problems with this file. Goto the function:

TA2_WebServer::send_page_header(...) const

and use CTRL-] to jump to the matching bracket on the final closing curly bracket of this function. This is an IDE function, and the IDE takes you to the wrong bracket. If you remove the #else line in the middle of the function then this problem goes away, and VA can list all of the functions in this file. It should be quick and easy to change your #ifndef block around to fix this problem for now. Certainly quicker than waiting for a fix in VA

case=4222

I am actually seeing two separate effects for the template functions. the stray numbers in the alt-m list is:

case=2165

you can get the template function listed twice in the alt-m list, which is:

case=4223
g00fy Posted - Dec 20 2006 : 5:40:27 PM
BTW, the default tags url-/url didn't show this url correctly, leaving them out and let the board see it's an url was OK though...

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000