Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1614: SuggestSelect=2 no longer works

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
.oisyn Posted - Nov 02 2007 : 6:46:43 PM
Some time ago, VA X changed the behaviour in which suggestions where presented when typing a new line in a sourcefile. Particularly, the suggestions listbox no longer autofocusses on the entry that mostly matches what you have typed. To reenable this option, you had to change the "SuggestSelect" value to 2 using regedit.

It seems that 1614 no longer respects this setting. When typing a new line, it does not autofocus the suggestions listbox. Is there another way to reenable this option?

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Nov 02 2007 : 7:24:24 PM
We renamed it because the behavior of the listboxes has changed somewhat and there were cases where the behavior didn't seem right with that style setting. So renaming it puts everyone at the same starting point. If you report any problems with listboxes, please make sure to note that you have modified this value.
.oisyn Posted - Nov 02 2007 : 7:17:23 PM
Thank you, renaming "SuggestSelect" to "ListboxSelectionStyle" made it run fine again :)
sean Posted - Nov 02 2007 : 6:56:15 PM
the setting has been renamed to ListboxSelectionStyle for 10.4; the faq will be updated once 10.4 is officially released.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000