Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Auto focus search bar on implement virtual methods

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zeblote Posted - Sep 23 2018 : 12:33:45 PM
Pretty simple request that would be really useful.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Sep 24 2018 : 11:37:46 AM
Ah, Unreal Engine, yes, that makes a lot of sense. I am glad Tab is working well for you, since I can see the ideal default focus being something that depends on various factors, which quickly turns into a mess.
Zeblote Posted - Sep 24 2018 : 10:51:11 AM
Yeah, there's usually a huge number of virtual methods when working with unreal engine.

I didn't think to press tab though, works great. That solves the problem for me.
feline Posted - Sep 24 2018 : 08:49:21 AM
When you have this many members, the filter box is going to be important. Do you normally have this sort of situation when you trigger Implement Virtual Methods? For cases with only a "small" number of methods, having focus in the list, so you can simply press Space to select the root node makes sense.

Are you aware that if you press Tab once, after the dialog opens, keyboard focus moves to the filter dialog? Tab and Shift-Tab move you back and forward between the filter and the list of check boxes.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000