Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 VS Step Filter

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jschroedl Posted - Jul 10 2014 : 11:30:40 AM
First, I have to say that VA Step Filter is AWESOME! I love it, especially that it works in Mixed mode debugging. Thank you thank you.

To add icing to my cake, when I'm about to mark an event as a filter, I usually already know that I want it to be marked for "All". Could there be a way (right-click or checkbox) in the Debug Events list for me to add an event as a filter + All in one click instead of Add then locate it below and check All?

Also, is there a way I can share my filters across machines or with coworkers? export/import would be fine.

John
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Sep 19 2014 : 12:37:45 AM
case=83634 is implemented in build 2047 - see the settings drop menu in the top right corner of the toolwindow.
jschroedl Posted - Jul 11 2014 : 07:56:18 AM
Thanks for the storage info, this is exactly what I needed. Also, thanks for entering the feature request.
accord Posted - Jul 10 2014 : 8:18:44 PM
To add icing to your cake, I have put in a feature request for this

case=83634

Regarding sharing, this document explains how VA stores its filters:
http://docs.wholetomato.com/default.asp?W506

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page and read the "Location of Saved Filters" section.)

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000