Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 why VAOutline cann't select when select muiti-fun

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jzq740176597 Posted - Jan 09 2013 : 03:08:59 AM
like the title.

I think this can be enabled.

BTW,I hope VA can support muiti-selected functions and comment them in one key.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jzq740176597 Posted - Jan 12 2013 : 05:29:32 AM
exact.thanks
feline Posted - Jan 10 2013 : 4:59:18 PM
True, a sub menu is very slightly slower, but unless we start putting items into sub menu's we get so many items in the menu it becomes a lot less usable.
jzq740176597 Posted - Jan 09 2013 : 7:35:15 PM
quote:
To comment out several functions from within VA Outline simply select then, then use the Surround With menu option.

Got it! It's just not so convenient as first-level menu like "select",I select a node and Right-click and press "S",then VA will select it for me.So fast.

I'm a keyboard-prefer. I just don't know the accomplish Surround ->//comment by keystroke.
feline Posted - Jan 09 2013 : 12:02:53 PM
To comment out several functions from within VA Outline simply select then, then use the Surround With menu option.

Why do you want to select several functions in the editor at once from VA Outline? If you simply want to move or comment them out you can already do this from within VA Outline.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000