Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1544: Cannot disable VA Context Menu

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tucano Posted - Feb 26 2007 : 06:38:39 AM
I tried to disable the VA Context Menu that appears when I right-click on the selection margin under VA Options / Text Editor / General / Enable Context Menu.

Regardless of this setting, the context menu always appears. This is annoying because it masks the context menu for breakpoints which I'm using a lot to set breakpoint conditions.

Is it possible to deactivate the VA Context Menu?
And would it be possible to keep the inbuilt breakpoint context menu when I right-click on a breakpoint, even if the VA Context Menu is active?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Mar 17 2007 : 4:02:02 PM
Fixed in build 1549.

Set your preference for enabling of the context menu in the VA X options dialog.
feline Posted - Feb 26 2007 : 12:47:51 PM
Currently this is a known issue. Getting this option to turn off the VA right click menu completely is:

case=1040

There are a couple of different cases about break point properties and the VA right click menu, depending on which IDE you are using.

For now Breakpoint properties are available in the IDE context menu if you click in the code on any line that has a breakpoint. You can also access these by right clicking on a breakpoint in the IDE's break point window.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000